Uncensored photos: Pregnant Kourtney kardashian Bare All In New Racy Pics




Just a couple of weeks after Kim took it all off, big sister Kourtney is proving Mrs. West isn’t the only Kardashian who’ll dare to go bare.
Mom-to-be Kourtney stripped down for DuJour magazine, and she looks pretty much flawless as she proudly shows off her pregnant belly in new photos.
The reality TV mom, who’s expecting her third child with longtime boyfriend Scott Disick, poses with nothing on but a soaking wet white dress.More Photos after cut:


kk
Bur this isn’t the first time Kourt has posed nude while pregnant — just the first time she’s letting the whole world see the photos. She revealed to the mag that she took pics for herself while she was pregnant with her first child, Mason, and that she feels her most confident when she’s expecting.
“To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of. I’m not embarrassed of my body. I’m at my best when I’m pregnant,” she said. “It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through. There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it.”
kkk
And Kourtney doesn’t really care what people think about these photos because she took them only to please herself.
kkkkk
“This was something that initially I did for myself just to capture the moment in my life, but these photos are beautiful and I’m happy to share them,” she said. “And I like how raw they are. It’s my body: I’m not trying to impress anybody or be something that I’m not. But in general, I don’t really care that much about what people think.”

Don’t expect the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star to take it all off again once she gives birth, though. Unlike sister Kim, she doesn’t think a nude photo spread is in her future.
“I would never say never, but I don’t think so, no. What appeals to me is celebrating the shape of my body being pregnant and capturing that time in my life,” Kourtney explained. “It’s a wonderful thing to be able to show my children these photographs one day and say, ‘This was you inside.’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment