COUNTDOWN TO TRENDY'S FASHION SHOW!!!!!!!!

TRENDY JOHNSON
One of Nigeria's finest Portharcourt based designer. He is young, talented and very passionate about his work. Over the yrs i've had the opportunity of seeing some of his works which covers every genre in fashion, from casual wears to corporate and xclusively red carpet wears for gents. Below is a formal invite to his Xclusive fashion show that attract's men and women of different calibers down to the beautiful city of PH. This year happens to be more intriguing cos it's a 'Birthday Fashion Show'. The 1st of its kind i must say.......................

Letter from CEO:

 I'm Writing to Specially invite You to My BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION 2014

more after cut:

My Birthday Celebration is Marked annually alongside with a FASHION SHOW and AWARD PRESENTATION.


The Schedule for this year's event are as follow:


Date: Friday, 07th Nov
Time: 6pm
Venue: Veroz Restaurant 212 Aba Road, Rumuola Portharcourt.
Dress Code: Black And White

I'll be pleased to see you there and I'm expecting my birthday present from you.


Thanks
Trendy Johnson
(CEO TJ'S Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment